Saturday, July 10, 2010

See for yourself about South School

Bob,

Thanks for the support!  Your article today gave me an idea to make sure people get into South to see what you have seen.  Would love to see you there on Saturday with at least one person!

Susie

“Bring 1” Day
Saturday, July 17th      6:00-10:00am
South School

Bill Funderburg and Eileen Litchfield, Campaign Co-Chairs, have challenged all supporters to convince 3 undecided or negative voters to vote FOR the bond issue.  One way to do this is to get people to actually visit South School to see the building conditions firsthand.  I have publicized open times for people to come, but the turnout has been minimal.  A general invitation is not the answer.

I am asking each of you to personally invite and accompany at least 1 (one) negative or undecided person(s) go with you to South sometime on the morning of July 17th to walk through the building, talk to us (Jon, Carla and I) and the BOE members who will be there throughout the morning.
If you know a negative or undecided early riser, invite them and make sure they get to South School.  Coffee and donuts will be served if you want to make sure they get breakfast, too.

Send me an email or give me a call to let me know you have invited someone to attend the “Bring 1” Day at South School.  I will meet you both at the Wayne Avenue entrance on Saturday, July 17th! 

Thank you!
Susie

No comments: