Thursday, December 2, 2010

An Obama commentary: true or hoax?


An entourage more royal than the Queen's

Okay, folks. There is an email that has been floating around for months… maybe even as much as a year… that has probably infuriated thousands if not millions of Americans.

Me too. If true. I’ve seen it a half dozen times.

It definitely infuriated a friend on the left. This individual blasted the lies and falsehoods being spread around about his president, even to the point of sending a yahoo link that said it was ridiculous. He then alluded to the belief I was using the same tactics with the stuff I wrote and posted.

It’s a cutout newspaper clipping that said, among other things: “Obama arrived with 500 staff in tow, including 200 Secret Service agents, a team of six doctors, the White House chef and kitchen staff with the president's own food and water.”

My curiosity got the better of me and I finally decided to see what I could find on the Internet (a wonderful invention if used properly… thank you, Algore J)

It took a few minutes, but I found it… is it legitimate? You decide.


No comments: