Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stegall... 30 things on facebook


30 things about me you may not know, or want too!!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 4:24pm

1.   I am a smart ass to everyone, so don't be offended, just laugh with me.
2.   I totally enjoy people
3.   I love football and golf.
4.   I have yet to find a food that I do not like!
5.   I have a lot of old friends that mean more to me than anythiing.
6.   I am not afraid of taking over my new job.
7.   My friends know me as "Beeg"
8.   Nobody calls me Michael unless they are mad at me!
9.   Most of my family is from the south, so every once in a while, I talk funny to Y'all!
10. I believe in God, and all you have to do is look around you to believe too!
11. I am not arrogant, I just have confidence in myself.
12. I work to play.
13. Life is way to short, so enjoy every second, I do!
14. I think Thomas Jesfferson is the smartest man this country has ever produced.
15. History is my favorite subject.
16. I am fascinated by World war 1 and World war 2.
17. Betsy Ward is one of the smartest women I know, and I mean that.
18. If I had it to do all over again, I would baby, in spades!!
19. I like to travel in a car, so I can see things, not just fly over them.
20. I hate politics and politicians who do not care.
21. Wine has become one of my favorite indulgences.
22. My brother and I actually like each other!
23. I was blessed with a wonderful mother and father.
24. We have got to fix the perception of the schools and the administration.
25. I like anchovies!
26. I am not very tolerant of fools.
27. I will talk to anybody about anything, even strangers.
28. I really am a blue jeans kinda guy, so I don't know how I will do in a suit as commissioner all day.
29. I enjoyed officiating High school football, but I don't miss it. Figure that out!!
30. 'Winners never quit, quitters never win."  Vince Lombardi said that and it is so true, so don't forget it!!

No comments: