Monday, May 10, 2010

Spring Fling

I would like to promote something that is near and dear to my heart.
The Senior Scribes presented four $1,000 scholarships to deserving Darke County students this year. They hope to do the same (or even more) next year. The way they do this is through fundraisers and donations. This is one of them... and you can have a blast to boot.

I hope you will join us Saturday for good "snackies," good music and dancing, and good times. It will be held at Christian Lighthouse Center, doors open at 5 p.m. The cost is $8 for a single; $15 for a couple. Tickets can be purchased at Tropical Isle, corner of Martin and S. Broadway.

You don't have to be a senior to enjoy... I hope you will join us. If you just want to donate to my favorite charity, check out its web site at www.darkecountyseniors.us, or send your check to Tropical Isle, 619 S. Broadway, Greenville 45331.

Thanks everyone, and God Bless,
Bob

No comments: